Know that if you do not live day to day, your thoughts will be scattered, your affairs will become confused, and your anxiety will increase. These realities are explained in the following hadith:
“When it is evening, do not expect to see in the morning; and when it is morning, do not expect to see the evening. “(Saheeh Al-Bukhari)
• Forget the past and everything in it; concentrate yourself on this.
• Do not worry only of the future, while forgetting the present. Find a balance in your life, and get ready adequately to face any situation.
• Do not be shaken by criticism; remains firm in all circumstances . Know that the critical people in your place, increases along with your merit. But also pays attention to the criticisms that might help you find out your faults and your mistakes and use them to improve.
• Make totally trusted God and accomplished good works: these are the ingredients of a happy life.
• If you want peace, tranquility and comfort, you will find them constantly reminding you of God.
• You have to believe with certainty that everything that happens to you happens to you as by divine decree.
• Do not wait for you to gratitude from others, which it is.
• Prepare to face the worst eventualities.
• Maybe that happens to you is a very good thing for you, even if you do not manage to understand the merits.
• All that is decreed for the believer is good for him.
• In God’s blessings in your life, and be grateful.
• Remember that your situation is much better than many people on this earth.
• In the event like in comfort, you still owe you turn to prayer, patience and gratitude.
• The tests should strengthen your heart and make you see life in a positive way.
• Do not let trivialities be the cause of your destruction.
• Always remember that God loves to forgive.
• Try to adopt a peaceful attitude and avoid anger.
• Life is bread, water and shelter; do not let yourself so not troubled by a lack of material things.
“It’s the sky that comes your livelihood, like what has been promised. “(Quran 51:22)
• A poorly formidable that one apprehends usually do not materialize.
• Consider those living greater trials than you and be thankful not to cross similar.
• Keep in mind that God loves those who endure the trials with firmness and be one of them.
• constantly repeats the invocations that the Prophet (peace and blessings of God be upon him) taught us to say in difficult times.
• Work with ardor on productive things and beware of idleness.
• Do not spread rumors and do not listen. If you hear an unintentionally, do not believe her.
• Know that your malice and effort you stretch out to seek revenge are more damaging to your health than they are to your antagonist.
• The tests that afflict you erase some of your sins if you are enduring them with patience.