You’ve probably heard of homemade mayonnaise but never tried, here is an opportunity to throw you into the water. Follow our tips to make your home in minutes at home. It’s possible you’ll see that it’s too easy, fast and too good.
To make our homemade mayonnaise requires that all ingredients are at room temperature (eggs, mustard and oil), this will facilitate the work:
– 1 egg yolk
– 1 tablespoon of mustard
– 1 dash of vinegar or lemon juice
– Salt and pepper
– In a bowl, first put the egg yolk, mustard, salt and pepper.
– Using a whisk, mix well, it will help dissolve the salt.
– Add oil to start gradually in net. While mixing, the oil will be incorporated into the mixture and mayonnaise will take gradually.
– When our mixture begins to thicken, whisk vigorously to give it body. You can always add the oil while whisking.Continue until all the oil is incorporated.
– When taken out mayonnaise put it add vinegar or lemon juice. It will give him a bit of acidity. And now, our mayonnaise is ready. Enjoy your meal!